Casino JT wants to ensure that all customers gamble responsibly. We point out that gambling can be addictive and could negatively affect one’s life. As we place great importance on our customers, we want our customers to have an enjoyable gaming experience and offer various limits to gamble responsibly. These can be set by the customer and include the following:
- Deposit limit
- Loss limits
- Game session limit
At Casino JT we believe that sports betting, poker and casino should be played for fun, but we also realize that they can be addictive and that there is a risk every time you play too much.
Casino JT offers a certain number of ways to maintain a healthy gaming experience.
While most customers enjoy playing with us, we notice that there are a small number of customers who no longer enjoy it. We offer an account closure service to close their accounts for those customers who wish to limit their gaming activity. Accounts can be reopened at a later date if necessary, but only upon written request and if at least 24 hours have passed since the closure request was made. If you would like to know more about this, please contact our customer service.
For customers who wish to limit their gaming behaviour, we offer a self-exclusion feature that allows the customer’s account(s) to be closed for a period of time ranging from a minimum of 24 hours up to 3 months, upon request.
Casino JT offers the following self-exclusion options:
- Limited self-exclusion
- Unlimited self-exclusion
- Permanent self-exclusion
Further advice on responsible gaming behaviour
In addition to the technical options for self-protection against gambling addiction, Casino JT also recommends the following behaviour:
- Inform yourself on the Internet about the dangers of gambling and carry out a self-test. The links can be found on our website
- Read publications and experience reports on the subject of gambling addiction in peace and quiet and without the disturbance of a PC
- Talk to your relatives about the topic and encourage them to go to a gambling addiction counselling with you
- Talk to a debt counselling service or your bank
- Stay away from acquaintances who participate in gambling
- Reduce your internet consumption when you gamble online
- Make sure you have limited access to money
The game is only for persons over the age of 18
You will need to prove that you are over 18 years of age when you register and are therefore legitimate to play at a casino. The casino reserves the right to request proof of identity, and in the event that the player is under the legal age, they will be denied access to the website with immediate effect.
Most casinos have an eye on the gambling behaviour of their customers and may also approach you if they think your behaviour is getting out of control.